The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, or the U.S. Federal Government. The authors would like to thank Ilene F. Gast for her valuable comments and suggestions on this article.
Diversity and Inclusion Science and Practice Requires an Interdisciplinary Approach
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 221–232, September 2013
How to Cite
Cucina, J. M., Peyton, S. T., Clark, L. L., Su, C. and Liberman, B. E. (2013), Diversity and Inclusion Science and Practice Requires an Interdisciplinary Approach. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/iops.12038
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!