This focal article has benefited from feedback provided by several colleagues.
How Trustworthy Is the Scientific Literature in Industrial and Organizational Psychology?
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 252–268, September 2013
How to Cite
Kepes, S. and McDaniel, M. A. (2013), How Trustworthy Is the Scientific Literature in Industrial and Organizational Psychology?. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 252–268. doi: 10.1111/iops.12045
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Incorrect results in software engineering experiments: How to improve research practices, Journal of Systems and Software, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Replication, falsification, and the crisis of confidence in social psychology, Frontiers in Psychology, 2015, 6,, ,
- 4The research impact of school psychology faculty, Journal of School Psychology, 2015, 53, 3, 231, ,
- 5Disentangling the role of the supervisor in transfer of training, Educational Research Review, 2014, 12, 77, ,