The authors would like to thank Kai Epstude, Pontus Leander, and Barbara Wisse for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this comment.
Surveillance Is Not the Answer, and Replication Is Not a Test: Comment on Kepes and McDaniel, “How Trustworthy Is the Scientific Literature in I–O Psychology?”
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 295–298, September 2013
How to Cite
Derksen, M. and Rietzschel, E. F. (2013), Surveillance Is Not the Answer, and Replication Is Not a Test: Comment on Kepes and McDaniel, “How Trustworthy Is the Scientific Literature in I–O Psychology?”. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 295–298. doi: 10.1111/iops.12053
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!