Causal Attributions and Employee Reactions to Corporate Social Responsibility
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 334–337, December 2013
How to Cite
Vlachos, P. A., Epitropaki, O., Panagopoulos, N. G. and Rapp, A. A. (2013), Causal Attributions and Employee Reactions to Corporate Social Responsibility. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 334–337. doi: 10.1111/iops.12061
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!