The research was supported by a grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
When and Why Does Corporate Social Responsibility Work? Exploring Insights From Psychological Theories and Perspectives
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 342–346, December 2013
How to Cite
Hillebrandt, A. (2013), When and Why Does Corporate Social Responsibility Work? Exploring Insights From Psychological Theories and Perspectives. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 342–346. doi: 10.1111/iops.12063
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!