Lost in Translation: Disparate Impact Reduction Strategies and Legal Stakeholders
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 463–466, December 2013
How to Cite
Drew, E. N. and Viswesvaran, C. (2013), Lost in Translation: Disparate Impact Reduction Strategies and Legal Stakeholders. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 6: 463–466. doi: 10.1111/iops.12085
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!