We thank Christina Barnett and Lavonsky Hawthorne for assistance with data collection. We also thank the psychology department members who responded to our survey.
Industrial–Organizational Psychology's Chicken Little Syndrome
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 304–311, September 2014
How to Cite
Allen, T. D., Eby, L. T., Weiss, H. M. and French, K. A. (2014), Industrial–Organizational Psychology's Chicken Little Syndrome. Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 7: 304–311. doi: 10.1111/iops.12152
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!