The Private Militarized and Security Contractor as Geocorporeal Actor
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 355–372, December 2012
How to Cite
2012) The Private Militarized and Security Contractor as Geocorporeal Actor. International Political Sociology, doi: 10.1111/ips.12004. (
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!