We would like to thank participants at the Academy of Management workplace voice symposium Anaheim, 2008; sponsors of the Workplace Employment Relations Survey (Department for Business, Acas, ESRC and PSI), and the UK Data Archive for access to the WERS data; and the Finnish Work Environment Fund (grant No. 108294).
The Comparative Advantage of Non-Union Voice in Britain, 1980–2004
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Special Issue: EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATION IN NON-UNION FIRMS
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 194–220, January 2013
How to Cite
Bryson, A., Willman, P., Gomez, R. and Kretschmer, T. (2013), The Comparative Advantage of Non-Union Voice in Britain, 1980–2004. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 194–220. doi: 10.1111/irel.12001
JEL: J24; J51; J52; J53; J63
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 108294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!