The author thanks the DARES of the French Ministry of Labour for access to the REPONSE data, and the sponsors of WERS (Department for Business, Industry, and Skills [BIS], the Advisory Conciliation and Arbitration Service, the Economic and Social Research Council [ESRC] and the Policy Studies Institute), and the ESRC Data Archive for access to the WERS data. Thanks are due to Jörn-Steffen Pischke and Barbara Petrongolo, members of the Centre for Economic Performance Labor Market Workshop, Thomas Amossé and Loup Wolff, and two anonymous referees for their much appreciated advice.
Individual Voice in Employment Relationships: A Comparison under Different Forms of Workplace Representation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Special Issue: EMPLOYEE REPRESENTATION IN NON-UNION FIRMS
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s1, pages 221–258, January 2013
How to Cite
Marsden, D. (2013), Individual Voice in Employment Relationships: A Comparison under Different Forms of Workplace Representation. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 221–258. doi: 10.1111/irel.12002
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!