The authors are grateful for the valuable feedback and suggestions provided by the editor, the anonymous referees, T. D. Stanley, and various seminar participants.
Unions and Innovation: New Insights From the Cross-Country Evidence
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 467–491, April 2013
How to Cite
Doucouliagos, H. and Laroche, P. (2013), Unions and Innovation: New Insights From the Cross-Country Evidence. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 467–491. doi: 10.1111/irel.12020
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!