The authors wish to acknowledge D. Mark Anderson for his helpful comments on this paper. Email: John.email@example.com.
Collective Bargaining and Faculty Job Satisfaction
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 619–644, July 2013
How to Cite
Krieg, J. M., Wassell, C. S., Hedrick, D. W. and Henson, S. E. (2013), Collective Bargaining and Faculty Job Satisfaction. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 619–644. doi: 10.1111/irel.12027
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!