Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen Business School, Aberdeen, UK. Centre for the European Labour Market Research, Aberdeen, UK. The authors are grateful for the invaluable contribution of Professor Bernard Van Praag and Dr. Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell during the design stage of the questionnaire. The helpful comments of Keith Hancock, Keith Bender, Kohei Kawamura, Tim Barmby, Ed Hopkins, Kostas Pouliakas, two anonymous referees of this journal, and the seminar participants at the University of Aberdeen, the 11th IZA Summer School in Labor Economics, SGPE 2008, IAREP/SABE 2008, IMEBE 2009, IMAEF 2009, ISNIE 2009, and the 21st Australian Labour Market Research Workshop 2010 are gratefully acknowledged. This study is undertaken as part of the wider agenda of the EPICURUS project (contract number: HPSE-CT-2002-00143) and the HEALTHatWORK (contract number: 200716) project supported by the European Commission.
Reciprocal Loyalty and Union Mediation
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 645–676, July 2013
How to Cite
Panos, G. A. and Theodossiou, I. (2013), Reciprocal Loyalty and Union Mediation. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 645–676. doi: 10.1111/irel.12028
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!