We thank the GBIO for providing the data
The Use of Performance Appraisal Systems: Evidence from Dutch Establishment Data
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 801–828, October 2013
How to Cite
Jirjahn, U. and Poutsma, E. (2013), The Use of Performance Appraisal Systems: Evidence from Dutch Establishment Data. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 801–828. doi: 10.1111/irel.12036
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!