The study was funded by the Finnish Work Environment Fund. The first author's work has, in part, been supported by the Academy of Finland (project no. 134057) and the second author's work by the Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation, TEKES (project no. 1795/31/2010). The data construction and decomposition computations were conducted at Statistics Finland following their terms and conditions of confidentiality. To obtain access to the data, please contact the Research Laboratory of the Business Structures Unit, Statistics Finland, FI-00022, Finland. We are grateful to Mika Haapanen and Antti Kauhanen for their comments. We are also grateful to three anonymous referees for valuable comments that have greatly improved the article. An earlier version was presented at the EALE conference in Bonn. Paul A. Dillingham has kindly checked the English language. The usual disclaimer applies.
Outsourcing, Occupational Restructuring, and Employee Well-Being: Is There a Silver Lining?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 878–914, October 2013
How to Cite
Böckerman, P. and Maliranta, M. (2013), Outsourcing, Occupational Restructuring, and Employee Well-Being: Is There a Silver Lining?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 878–914. doi: 10.1111/irel.12039
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Finnish Work Environment Fund. Grant Number: 134057
- Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 1795/31/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!