The author would like to thank participants at the 2011 Society of Labor Economists annual meetings for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Gender Role Attitudes, Labor Supply, and Human Capital Formation
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 915–940, October 2013
How to Cite
Kosteas, V. D. (2013), Gender Role Attitudes, Labor Supply, and Human Capital Formation. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 915–940. doi: 10.1111/irel.12040
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!