The authors thank Michael Furukawa, J. Michael McWilliams, and Jeffrey Kling for their valuable comments and suggestions. Schwartz acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship under Grant No NSF 11-582.
Tracking Labor Demand with Online Job Postings: The Case of Health IT Workers and the HITECH Act
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 941–968, October 2013
How to Cite
Schwartz, A., Magoulas, R. and Buntin, M. (2013), Tracking Labor Demand with Online Job Postings: The Case of Health IT Workers and the HITECH Act. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 52: 941–968. doi: 10.1111/irel.12041
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: NSF 11-582
Vol. 53, Issue 1, 164–167, Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!