Unions, Wage Gaps, and Wage Dispersion: New Evidence from the Americas
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 1–27, January 2014
How to Cite
Rios-Avila, F. and Hirsch, B. T. (2014), Unions, Wage Gaps, and Wage Dispersion: New Evidence from the Americas. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/irel.12044
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!