This work was supported by the California Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC). The authors wish to thank Jing Xia for excellent research assistance. The opinions in this paper are those of the authors, and do not represent those of CHSWC or the institutions that the authors are affiliated with.
Is Occupational Injury Risk Higher at New Firms?*
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 28–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Seabury, S. A., Mendeloff, J. and Neuhauser, F. (2014), Is Occupational Injury Risk Higher at New Firms?*. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 28–45. doi: 10.1111/irel.12045
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!