This paper is the second chapter of my Ph.D. dissertation at Michigan State University. I am grateful to Gary Solon, Stacy Dickert-Conlin, and Steven Haider for their valuable comments and guidance. I also thank Do Won Kwak and three anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions.
The Plateau in U.S. Women's Labor Force Participation: A Cohort Analysis†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 46–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y. (2014), The Plateau in U.S. Women's Labor Force Participation: A Cohort Analysis. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 46–71. doi: 10.1111/irel.12046
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!