The author's affiliation is USDA-ERS, Washington, DC. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and may not be attributed to USDA or ERS. The author is grateful to Timothy Park, Laurian Unnevehr, Robert King, Tim Beatty, Henry An, Sharon Shewmake, Conner Mullally, Christian Rojas, and Sandeep Mohapatra for advice and assistance with this manuscript. The author also thanks the attendees of the 2012 IIOC Conference in Arlington, VA, for a number of helpful questions and comments. Finally, the editor and three anonymous referees provided many suggestions that improved this manuscript tremendously.
Supercenters, Unionized Labor, and Performance in Food Retail†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 325–355, April 2014
How to Cite
Volpe, R. (2014), Supercenters, Unionized Labor, and Performance in Food Retail. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 325–355. doi: 10.1111/irel.12058
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!