The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees, Werner Bönte, and Alexander Kritikos for their helpful and valuable comments.
Temporary Agency Work and Firm Competitiveness: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms†
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 365–393, July 2014
How to Cite
Nielen, S. and Schiersch, A. (2014), Temporary Agency Work and Firm Competitiveness: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 365–393. doi: 10.1111/irel.12062
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!