Campolieti gratefully acknowledges the financial support of SSHRC. The authors would like to thank Geneviève Laurence, Charles Philippe Rochon, Catharine Emberly, Sylvie Gratton, Philip Malfara, and Victoria Hanga of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada for kindly providing information on legislation and the data used in this analysis.
The Impact of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Strike Activity and Wage Settlements
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 394–429, July 2014
How to Cite
Campolieti, M., Hebdon, R. and Dachis, B. (2014), The Impact of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Strike Activity and Wage Settlements. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 394–429. doi: 10.1111/irel.12063
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!