The authors would like to thank Statistics Belgium for providing access to the data. They are grateful to Mahmood Araï, Philippe Askenazy, Andrew Clark, Jeremy Dawson, Patricia Garcia-Prieto, Pekka Ilmakunnas, Luca Marcolin, Sile O'Dorchai, Dario Pozzoli, Ilan Tojerow, the editor, and two anonymous referees, as well as audiences in Brussels (ULB), Paris (PSE and Paris I), Caserta (AIEL), Nuremberg (IAB), Leuven (Day for Labour Economists), Buch am Ammersee (IZA Summer School), and Turin (EALE) for helpful comments and discussions. Funding for this research was provided by the Belgian Federal Government–SPP Politique scientifique, programme “Société et Avenir,” Employment, wage discrimination and poverty, research contract TA/00/046/EDIPO. All remaining errors are the authors' responsibility. Andrea Garnero gratefully acknowledges financial support from CEPREMAP. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages, and Profits
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 430–477, July 2014
How to Cite
Garnero, A., Kampelmann, S. and Rycx, F. (2014), The Heterogeneous Effects of Workforce Diversity on Productivity, Wages, and Profits. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 53: 430–477. doi: 10.1111/irel.12064
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Belgian Federal Government–SPP Politique scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!