We are grateful to an anonymous associate editor, Sudipto Dasgupta (editor), Abe de Jong, Don Fraser, Philipp Hartman, Marie Hoerova, James Kolari, Fabiana Penas, José-Luis Peydró, Sorin Sorescu, Bas Werker, Lucy White, and participants at the CAREFIN Conference 2009 (Milano) for helpful comments and suggestions. The article was partly completed while Roscovan was visiting the Department of Finance at the Mays Business School of Texas A&M University, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged. This article has been prepared by the authors under the Lamfalussy Fellowship Program sponsored by the European Central Bank. Any views expressed are only those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the European Central Bank or the Eurosystem.
Bank Loan Announcements and Borrower Stock Returns: Does Bank Origin Matter?†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 137–159, June 2013
How to Cite
Ongena, S. and Roscovan, V. (2013), Bank Loan Announcements and Borrower Stock Returns: Does Bank Origin Matter?. International Review of Finance, 13: 137–159. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12002
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!