We thank Jerry Bowman, Adrian Cheung, Yul Kwon, Janice How, an anonymous referee and seminar participants at the Queensland University of Technology for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank the Korean Corporate Governance Service (KCGS) for providing us with detailed corporate governance data on Korean firms and the Griffith University for financial support provided.
Outsider Board Activity, Ownership Structure and Firm Value: Evidence from Korea†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 187–214, June 2013
How to Cite
Min, B.-S. and Verhoeven, P. (2013), Outsider Board Activity, Ownership Structure and Firm Value: Evidence from Korea. International Review of Finance, 13: 187–214. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12004
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Griffith University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!