The authors acknowledge many helpful comments from Soku Byoun, Yongtae Kim, Chee K. Ng, and James S. Schallheim on the earlier version of this article. Suggestions from an anonymous referee and the editor-in-chief (Sudipto Dasgupta) of the Journal were particularly helpful to improve the exposition of our article. The usual disclaimer applies.
Long-Run Stock and Operating Performance of Underwriter Warrants: Evidence from Seasoned Equity Offerings†
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 473–501, December 2013
How to Cite
Bae, S. C., Chang, K. and Jo, H. (2013), Long-Run Stock and Operating Performance of Underwriter Warrants: Evidence from Seasoned Equity Offerings. International Review of Finance, 13: 473–501. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12007
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!