Helpful comments and suggestions from the editor, an associate editor, and a referee are gratefully acknowledged. The authors are indebted to the Department of Accounting and Finance, Monash University, Australia for funding the study. The authors are also thankful to Salina Siddque for her excellent research assistance. The authors bear full responsibility for any errors that may remain.
Board Committee Meetings and Firm Financial Performance: An Investigation of Australian Companies†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 503–528, December 2013
How to Cite
Hoque, M. Z., Islam, MD. R. and Azam, M. N. (2013), Board Committee Meetings and Firm Financial Performance: An Investigation of Australian Companies. International Review of Finance, 13: 503–528. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12009
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Monash University, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!