We gratefully acknowledge financial support provided by both the Australian National University and the University of New South Wales. We also thank the following people for the useful comments and suggestions they provided in relation to the paper: Sudipto Dasgupta (the editor), an anonymous referee, Joseph Fan, Tom Smith, and participants at the 2006 AGSM Research Camp, the 2007 Asian Finance Association meeting and the 2007 China International Finance Conference. All remaining errors are our own.
Corporate Governance and the CEO Pay–Performance Link: Australian Evidence†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 447–472, December 2013
How to Cite
Schultz, E., Tian, G. Y. and Twite, G. (2013), Corporate Governance and the CEO Pay–Performance Link: Australian Evidence. International Review of Finance, 13: 447–472. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12012
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Australian National University
- University of New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!