Lien Duong is Senior Lecturer at the School of Accounting, Curtin University, Australia. The author would like to acknowledge Curtin Business School for the Journal Publication Support Award, the insightful comments and suggestions made by an anonymous referee, Sudipto Dasgupta (Editor), Izan H.Y Izan, and Duc-Son Pham. All errors remain the responsibility of the author.
Aggregate Australian Takeovers: A Review of Markov Regime Switching Models
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2013
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 529–558, December 2013
How to Cite
Duong, L. (2013), Aggregate Australian Takeovers: A Review of Markov Regime Switching Models. International Review of Finance, 13: 529–558. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12015
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2013
- Curtin Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!