We would like to thank an anonymous referee, the associate editor, Chen Lin, Yue Ma, and seminar participants at the World Finance Conference 2013 for very helpful comments, and Pennie Wong and Arbitor Ma for research assistance. Liangliang Jiang gratefully acknowledges financial support from Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
Effects of Foreign Institutional Ownership on Foreign Bank Lending: Some Evidence for Emerging Markets†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2014
International Review of Finance
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 263–293, June 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, L. and Zhu, Y. (2014), Effects of Foreign Institutional Ownership on Foreign Bank Lending: Some Evidence for Emerging Markets. International Review of Finance, 14: 263–293. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12021
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!