I appreciate helpful comments and suggestions from the Issue Editor, Sheridan Titman, K.C. John Wei (discussant and referee), Sudipto Dasgupta, Maximilian Groß, Christoph Jäckel, Christoph Kaserer, Daniel Kent, Soohun Kim, Maximilian Overkott, Akiko Watanabe, Masahiro Watanabe, and seminar participants at the IRF Conference on Japanese Financial Markets in Tokyo and the 21st Annual Conference on Pacific Basin Finance, Economics, Accounting, and Management in Melbourne. The author gratefully acknowledges the support of the TUM Graduate School's Faculty Graduate Center TUM School of Management at the Technische Universität München.
Is Japan Different? Evidence on Momentum and Market Dynamics†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2014
International Review of Finance
Special Issue: Japanese Financial Markets: Corporate Finance, Institutions, and Investments
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 141–160, March 2014
How to Cite
Hanauer, M. (2014), Is Japan Different? Evidence on Momentum and Market Dynamics. International Review of Finance, 14: 141–160. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12024
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- TUM Graduate School's Faculty Graduate Center TUM School of Management at the Technische Universität München
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!