The author would like to thank the Issue Editor, Sheridan Titman, Matthias Hanauer (discussant), Sudipto Dasgupta, Wataru Ohta, Seiichiro Iwasawa, Kentaro Iwatsubo, Stephen Sears, Tosio Serita, Ken-ichi Tatsumi, Masahiro Watanabe, Kuo-Chiang Wei, participants at the IRF conference on Japanese Financial Markets: Corporate Finance, Institutions, and Investments, the 2013 Conference of the Southwestern Finance Association and the 2013 meeting of the Nippon Finance Association, and seminar participants at Osaka University. The authors would also like to acknowledge the financial assistance of a Grant-in-Aid for Scientists (B) (No. 20730221) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Long-run Effects of Minimum Trading Unit Reductions on Stock Prices†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Review of Finance Ltd. 2014
International Review of Finance
Special Issue: Japanese Financial Markets: Corporate Finance, Institutions, and Investments
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 75–103, March 2014
How to Cite
Isaka, N. (2014), Long-run Effects of Minimum Trading Unit Reductions on Stock Prices. International Review of Finance, 14: 75–103. doi: 10.1111/irfi.12026
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientists (B). Grant Number: 20730221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!