The effectiveness of socially sustainable sourcing mechanisms: Assessing the prospects of a new form of joint regulation
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 20–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Wright, C. F. and Brown, W. (2013), The effectiveness of socially sustainable sourcing mechanisms: Assessing the prospects of a new form of joint regulation. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 20–37. doi: 10.1111/irj.12000
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Trades Union Congress
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!