Mélanie Laroche is Assistant Professor in the School of Industrial Relations (ERIUM), Université de Montréal and Gregor Murray is Canada Research Chair on Globalization and Work at the School of Industrial Relations (ERIUM) at Université de Montréal. Both are researchers at the Interuniversity Research Centre on Globalization and Work (CRIMT).
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
Coordinated employer bargaining and globalisation: a study of the men's clothing industry in Quebec, 1974–2012
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 472–493, November 2012
How to Cite
Laroche, M. and Murray, G. (2012), Coordinated employer bargaining and globalisation: a study of the men's clothing industry in Quebec, 1974–2012. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 472–493. doi: 10.1111/irj.12003
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities and Research Council (SSHRC)
- Fonds québécois de recherché sur la société et la culture (FQRSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!