His dissertation is called ‘The Finnish Paper Workers' Union at a Cross-Roads: Labour Union Representativeness in a Changing Environment 1980–2008.’
The influence of internal union factions on union renewal strategies: the case of the Finnish Paper Workers' Union
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 276–295, May 2013
How to Cite
Jonker-Hoffrén, P. (2013), The influence of internal union factions on union renewal strategies: the case of the Finnish Paper Workers' Union. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 276–295. doi: 10.1111/irj.12018
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!