David Peetz is Professor of Employment Relations in Griffith Business School, Griffith University
A synthesis of research on training of union delegates
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Special Issue. Edited by: Gregor Murray, Christian Lévesque, Christian Dufour and Adelheid Hege
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 425–442, July 2013
How to Cite
Peetz, D. and Alexander, M. (2013), A synthesis of research on training of union delegates. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 425–442. doi: 10.1111/irj.12023
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: C00107620, A79906581
- Commonwealth Department of Industrial Relations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!