Catherine Le Capitaine is Associate Professor in the Department of Industrial Relations, Université Laval
Empowerment and union workplace delegates: a gendered analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Special Issue. Edited by: Gregor Murray, Christian Lévesque, Christian Dufour and Adelheid Hege
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 389–408, July 2013
How to Cite
Le Capitaine, C., Murray, G. and Lévesque, C. (2013), Empowerment and union workplace delegates: a gendered analysis. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 389–408. doi: 10.1111/irj.12025
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Fédération des syndicats de l'enseignement (FSE)
- Social Sciences and Humanities and Research Council (SSHRC)
- Fonds québécois de recherché sur la société et la culture (FQRSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!