Until 30 August 2013, Melanie Simms is Associate Professor of Industrial Relations at the University of Warwick. Correspondence should be addressed to: Melanie Simms, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL; email: email@example.com
Workplace trade union activists in UK service sector organising campaigns
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Special Issue. Edited by: Gregor Murray, Christian Lévesque, Christian Dufour and Adelheid Hege
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 373–388, July 2013
How to Cite
Simms, M. (2013), Workplace trade union activists in UK service sector organising campaigns. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 373–388. doi: 10.1111/irj.12028
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!