Marlies Kluike is PhD Candidate, Department of Human Resource Management and Organization, University of Tübingen
Similar, but still different: how US multinational companies in Germany and Switzerland use host-country training and skill practices
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Brian Towers (BRITOW) and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 5-6, pages 495–513, November 2013
How to Cite
Kluike, M. and Pull, K. (2013), Similar, but still different: how US multinational companies in Germany and Switzerland use host-country training and skill practices. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 495–513. doi: 10.1111/irj.12031
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: PU204/8-1
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1000181_134510
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!