Making Mediation Work for You: A Practical Handbook by Kate Aubrey-Johnson with Helen Curtis LAG Education and Service Trust Ltd, 2012 (1st edn), xxvii+ 487pp., £40.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Brian Towers (BRITOW) and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 5-6, pages 587–589, November 2013
How to Cite
McAndry, E. (2013), Making Mediation Work for You: A Practical Handbook by Kate Aubrey-Johnson with Helen Curtis LAG Education and Service Trust Ltd, 2012 (1st edn), xxvii+ 487pp., £40. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 587–589. doi: 10.1111/irj.12032
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!