Alan Tuckman is Visiting Fellow in School of Business and Economics, University of Loughborough and Honorary Fellow in Employment Relations, University of Keele;
Between consultation and collective bargaining? The changing role of non-union employee representatives: a case study from the finance sector
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 77–97, January 2014
How to Cite
Tuckman, A. and Snook, J. (2014), Between consultation and collective bargaining? The changing role of non-union employee representatives: a case study from the finance sector. Industrial Relations Journal, 45: 77–97. doi: 10.1111/irj.12043
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!