Benjamin Artz is Assistant Professor of Economics, College of Business, University of Wisconsin—Oshkosh and
Job insecurity and job satisfaction in the United States: the case of public sector union workers
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 103–120, March 2014
How to Cite
Artz, B. and Kaya, I. (2014), Job insecurity and job satisfaction in the United States: the case of public sector union workers. Industrial Relations Journal, 45: 103–120. doi: 10.1111/irj.12044
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!