Colin Whitston is Vice Dean in Undergraduate Studies, School of Business, National College of Ireland.
The reform of Joint Labour Committees—the re-commodification of labour?
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 409–423, September 2014
How to Cite
Whitston, C. (2014), The reform of Joint Labour Committees—the re-commodification of labour?. Industrial Relations Journal, 45: 409–423. doi: 10.1111/irj.12068
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!