This work was presented in part at the Health Data Users Conference, September 22–23, 2011, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and the Fourth ESWI Influenza Conference, 11–14 September 2011, Malta.
Statistical estimates of respiratory admissions attributable to seasonal and pandemic influenza for Canada
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 799–808, September 2013
How to Cite
Schanzer, D. L., McGeer, A. and Morris, K. (2013), Statistical estimates of respiratory admissions attributable to seasonal and pandemic influenza for Canada. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 799–808. doi: 10.1111/irv.12011
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted 9 August 2012. Published Online 5 November 2012.
- Canadian Institute of Health Information
This article has been cited by:
- 1Can informal social distancing interventions minimize demand for antiviral treatment during a severe pandemic?, BMC Public Health, 2013, 13, 1, 669,