The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Analytical detection of influenza A(H3N2)v and other A variant viruses from the USA by rapid influenza diagnostic tests
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 491–496, July 2013
How to Cite
Balish, A., Garten, R., Klimov, A. and Villanueva, J. (2013), Analytical detection of influenza A(H3N2)v and other A variant viruses from the USA by rapid influenza diagnostic tests. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 491–496. doi: 10.1111/irv.12017
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Accepted 29 August 2012. Published Online 18 September 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- You have full text access to this Open Access content1
- 2Is influenza-like illness a useful concept and an appropriate test of influenza vaccine effectiveness?, Vaccine, 2014, 32, 19, 2143,
- 3Rapid Diagnosis of Influenza, Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2014, 34, 2, 365, ,
- 4Xpert Flu for point-of-care diagnosis of human influenza in industrialized countries, Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, 2014, 14, 4, 411, , , , , ,
- 5Point-of-care tests for infection control: should rapid testing be in the laboratory or at the front line?, Journal of Hospital Infection, 2013, 85, 1, 1,