Characteristics of respiratory viral infections during influenza season in Canadian Hutterite Communities
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1088–1092, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Russell, M. L., Fonseca, K., Aoki, F., Horsman, G., Van Caeseele, P., Chokani, K., Voight, M., Babiuk, L., Moss, L., Webby, R., Earn, D. J. D., Singh, P., Howse, C. and Loeb, M. (2013), Characteristics of respiratory viral infections during influenza season in Canadian Hutterite Communities. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1088–1092. doi: 10.1111/irv.12021
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted 5 September 2012. Published online 17 October 2012.
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 19 Oct 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 302
- Total PDF views: 134
- Total HTML views: 168
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.