Characteristics of respiratory viral infections during influenza season in Canadian Hutterite Communities
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1088–1092, November 2013
Total views since publication: 0
How to Cite
Kim, T. H., Russell, M. L., Fonseca, K., Aoki, F., Horsman, G., Van Caeseele, P., Chokani, K., Voight, M., Babiuk, L., Moss, L., Webby, R., Earn, D. J. D., Singh, P., Howse, C. and Loeb, M. (2013), Characteristics of respiratory viral infections during influenza season in Canadian Hutterite Communities. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1088–1092. doi: 10.1111/irv.12021
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted 5 September 2012. Published online 17 October 2012.
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- 1Viral etiology among the elderly presenting acute respiratory infection during the influenza season. Rev Soc Bras Med Trop2011; 44:18–21., , et al.
- 10Essential Medical Statistics, 2nd edn. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Science, 2003;240–248., .