Poultry rearing and slaughtering practices in rural Egypt: an exploration of risk factors for H5N1 virus human transmission
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 1251–1259, November 2013
How to Cite
Lohiniva, A.-L., Dueger, E., Talaat, M., Refaey, S., Zaki, A., Chisholm Horton, K. and Kandeel, A. (2013), Poultry rearing and slaughtering practices in rural Egypt: an exploration of risk factors for H5N1 virus human transmission. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 1251–1259. doi: 10.1111/irv.12023
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted 16 August 2012. Published online 11 November 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Nov 2012 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 820
- Total PDF views: 376
- Total HTML views: 444
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.