Influence of renal replacement therapy on immune response after one and two doses of the A(H1N1) pdm09 vaccine
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 809–814, September 2013
How to Cite
Quintana, L. F., Serra, N., De Molina-Llauradó, P., Blasco, M., Martinez, M., Campos, B., Bayas, J. M., Pumarola, T. and Campistol, J. M. (2013), Influence of renal replacement therapy on immune response after one and two doses of the A(H1N1) pdm09 vaccine. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 7: 809–814. doi: 10.1111/irv.12024
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted 17 August 2012. Published Online 19 October 2012.
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 19 Oct 2012 - 1 Oct 2015.
- Total views: 416
- Total PDF views: 210
- Total HTML views: 206
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.